Friday, April 2, 2010

Ugghh...

I'm tired. Like dog tired. 680 miles from Boise to Laramie, WY. The last 80 miles or so sucked. Old man winter made another grab at me. Blowing snow, slick spots, all sorts of fun. My drive tires lost traction going up a hill so I stomped in my clutch to keep the rig straight.

Gah, last update I made was a while ago. I did make it to Boise that night. Then up to Seattle for a delivery and another pickup bound for VA. Wed I headed down to Portland. Thurs morn pickup bound for WI. 

I'm not delivering though, dropping the trailer in St Louis and grabbing a loaded trailer bound for Colorado Springs. Hence why I'm headed back the way I just came.

I don't feel 100% but I've started working out again. We'll see how that goes.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment