Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Visiting an Aunt and cousins

So my Aunt Susie lives just south of Colorado Springs in Pueblo. After dispatch told me I was off for the rest of the day I gave her a call to see what she was up to. I figured she would be working but it turns out she had the week off. After I had lunch at a Joe's crab shack she came and got me.

I ended up having dinner down at her place. I also got to see her 2 boys which was nice as I hadn't seen them since I was 13. Really nice to see them.

The next morning I was all about getting to my truck as soon as possible, but Colorado Springs was hit with a snowstorm so we were gonna be delayed some. I let my dispatcher know and she seemed fine with it. Then she called me back later to let me know I didn't have to load until tomorrow. So now I have a day to kill in Pueblo with my Aunt!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment