Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well then.

Haven't had a detailed post in a while. After my delivery in Cleveland area I headed down to Columbus, OH for a pickup and then down to Dry Ridge, KY so my boss could have a look at his truck. I'm out on the road most of the time so he hadn't seen it since September I think.

Got some new steer tires and new shocks and a clean bill of health for the truck. 'Twas nice to see the home office and such. The truck I drive is owned by a husband wife business. He owns about 14 trucks or so and leases them on to another company. I really don't have any complaints about working for them. My boss and I are completely different people and we'll never actually understand each other, but he likes the way I drive his truck and that's all that matters to me.

The past few days I spent making deliveries to 8 different HH Gregg stores in VA and one in MD. Maneuvering a 70 ft truck in parking lots designed for cars can get interesting.

It's done though, and I made a pickup out of Durham, NC yesterday. I am now in Knoxville, TN headed for Little Rock, AR for a Monday morn delivery. I really have plenty of time to get there so I'm chilling and following the Cleveland playoff game on my laptop. GO CAVS!

No comments:

Post a Comment