Monday, March 1, 2010

Food is my weakness...

I need to spend less money on food out here but that can be so difficult. Yesterday I had a delicious custom pizza at a local eatery with garlic, tomatoes, red bell peppers, mushrooms, and ham on top. Unfortunately, picking all my own toppings means that pizza cost 21 bucks with tip. 

The meal in the pic is wood-fired salmon and veggies. This one wasn't too bad, about 14. On the up side spending more money on food means I eat rather well rather than fast food all the time. I'm proud of my girlish figure and never want to look like a stereotypical trucker.

My deliveries this morn went fine but dispatch can't seem to find any freight for me. Not a big deal right now as I only have 3 hours left to drive today but I hope they have something for me tomorrow.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment