Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home and back out...

After my delivery near Atlanta dispatch ended up sending me home. Yay! But I'm back out on the road again. I don't really mind it to be honest. I don't really feel like being around people recently and I snapped at my parents a few times. I just want to spend some time driving around the country without a care in the world.

Dispatch had another driver pick up a load near Atlanta and swap trailers with me at the Petro on I-285. The load was headed up to our warehouse in Columbus. I drove up to Knoxville, TN Friday night after grabbing my new trailer. I could have made it home early evening on Sat night and gone out with some friends, but I was still sick and just felt like sleeping in Sat morn.

Got some things accomplished in Columbus and Akron. I needed to move some stuff out of a storage unit and get it up to Akron. Up in Akron I got my taxes done and got the oil changed on my car. I tried to get completely well too but that failed. Yes, still slightly sick. I can't really describe how angry it makes me. It would require WAAY too many naughty words.

Got back to the truck yesterday and picked up a load in Bowling Green, KY bound for San Antonio. It's supposed to be 80 degrees down there. I'm excited and glad I had my boss fix the A/C while the truck was in Columbus. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment