Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bleh

I'm currently suffering from blank mind due to food coma. I actually have my laptop open in front of me with its wondrous full keyboard instead of the cramped little Pre keyboard and I can't think of anything substantial to write.

The food coma is from the massive meal I just ate. I made it about 400 miles down into Northern Cali south of Redding. I am parked at the J in Corning, CA. Apparently the olive capital of the USA or the world. Probably just the USA; the world is big.

Ah yes, where I am I going! In my last post of any length I wasn't sure where the hell I was headed. Dispatch did get back to me in a couple hours to let me know that I had a pickup in the San Fran Bay area, Union City to be precise. It is show freight that is headed out to New Orleans. I also have another pickup out of our warehouse in San Jose that is headed for our warehouse in Dallas. I'll be showing up at the customer around 1pm tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get to New Orleans fairly early on Sunday so I can enjoy the live music on Bourbon Street. It's been a while since I've gotten to visit that place.

Bleh, my mind is disjointed and useless. I need to take a shower and do some laundry. We'll see if I get both done.

No comments:

Post a Comment