Thursday, March 11, 2010

Rollin...

I've covered many miles of highway since my last post. After OK city I drove about 690 miles up to Paducah, KY. My Aunt and Uncle live there but I knew I wouldn't have time to see them so I didn't bother calling. The next day, I got a run in, made my delivery in KY and made it up to Detroit area for my second stop on that load. 650 some miles of driving.

I also managed to have breakfast with my good friend Kristin who goes to Uni of M (fuck Michigan). Was really nice to see a friendly face, particularly a friendly female face. Ladies at truck stops are less than lovely.

Got assigned a new load too. I'm already up in the Twin cities area from Detroit. I was going to try and have dinner with my friend Katie but she said she was sick and seemed less than enthused about trying to go out. So I slept in at the truckstop outside Chicago figuring it was a lost cause. Turns out Katie did feel well enough to have dinner and I screwed it up with my laziness. All seems to be well though. We're going to shoot for breakfast after I get loaded tomorrow. 

Speaking of my load, it's an interesting one. I'm hauling a pickle processing machine, you read that right, down to NC.

The time changes this weekend! Yay, summer is coming! Need to take advantage of the longer days and start working out more. Should have lifted today but I just felt very apathetic. My mood still comes and goes. Bleh.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment