Friday, March 19, 2010

Not dying...

Still sick though. Tues and Wed morn were both awful. I got myself on a nasty drive schedule. For 3 days in a row I would arrive at a customer at around 2 or 3am and someone would bang on my door around 7 or 8am to wake me up for delivery. After that I might get a couple more hours rest before I had to drive 500 miles again.

After Columbus went up to Shelby, OH to make a pickup. Over to Baltimore, MD to make a delivery. Up to Newark, NJ to get a loaded trailer.

Today was good though. Got a good nights sleep and a shower just north of Richmond, VA. I am definitely not well but I'm improving. I'm north of Atlanta and spending the night at a J. Delivery will be tomorrow afternoon then dispatch will hopefully find me something for the weekend.

Sleep...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment