Friday, August 20, 2010

Don´t eat the alpaca...

Ola! I spent the past two days recovering from food poisoning. It was pretty solid too. Not the longest bout I´ve ever had, but Wednesday night was probably the most severe. For a little bit I was really contemplating medical help, to the point where I was checking out my travelers insurance papers. All is well now though, my stomach has been relatively well behaved for about the past 24 hours. I just need to get my sleep schedule worked out again as I haven´t slept much the past two nights.

I think I´m headed off to Puno soon to aclimatize myself to high altitude for a possible mountain climb. I´m currently at about 9k ft but that isn´t good enough for the treking agency. The volcano I´d like to climb is over 19k ft and Puno is about 12k ft so they want me to spend a few nights there. Lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment