Friday, August 27, 2010

I like Puno...

Or more precisely, I like the restaurant I found. It's called Colors and Lonely Planet hit the nail on the head with this place. Chicken with grilled veggies and a pot of herbal tea for lunch, and a brownie with strawberry sauce and sliced apples for dessert. All for less than 14 bucks US. I usually don't go to the same place twice, but I'm coming back here for breakfast. The free Wifi is nice too.

I am staying at the Duque Inn in a tiny little room but at 7 bucks a night I'm not complaining. I have my own bathroom and the view from the roof is lovely.

The elevation here is about 12,500 ft and the streets are hilly and narrow but after my recent adventures I'm not particularly bothered. There are a couple nifty of museums I want to hit up next. I also expect to find myself at a club one of the next two nights. After a couple days here I'll be ready to climb another mountain...just kidding Mom.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment