Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Failure and success..

This morning I went down to get some breakfast. Couldn't understand the hostess in the kitchen at all. She seemed amused and faux angry about this. I heard her say after I walked away, 'Como si dice este, como se dice que!'. That was a fail.

Two really cute girls come down from their room. They both speak french, spanish and not a lick of english. I was able to wish them a good day, let them know I spoke a bit of both of their languages, and that was it. FAIL

However, I just sat down at a cafe, ordered my food, kindly corrected the girl when she gave me coffee instead of tea, ask for a fork, and paid the bill, all without seeming too too retarded. Sorta kinda success?

Gotta tear myself down to build myself up right?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment