Sunday, February 28, 2010

Closing out the day in style...

I drove 400+ miles today and made 5 deliveries today. I deserve a beer. Thankfully the last Kmart I delivered to today has a bar next to it and I am sampling a tasty local IPA. I was going to try and squeeze one more delivery in but hell with it.

The drive was nice today. I-84 follows the Columbia river for a long stretch with Mt Hood off in the distance sitting like an ice cream cone on the horizon. It was almost 60 degrees today and it's still Feb. I also learned that Mt Hood is home to 5 ski slopes I think it was, and one of them has a run open all summer because there are permanent glaciers on the top of the mountain. Portland just moved up on my places to live list.

I'm going to chill and enjoy a NBA game. I almost feel like a normal person right now...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment