Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sometimes I have fun...

So I basically had all of today to kill and I decided to have some fun. I carry my golf clubs around in the truck so I dropped my trailer behind the store I was delivering to tomorrow morn and bobtailed over to a golf course to get in 18 holes. It was ridiculously nice for a Feb day in VA, about 65 and sunny.

I played with two black guys from DC and they beat me up in the woods and took my money...just kidding! Not those kind of black guys from DC. Their names were James and Wayne and they were brothers. James was an architect and Wayne worked in stock analysis. We had a good time and they asked me a few questions about my job as most people do.

I even played fairly well for not having swung a club in 5 months. Broke 100 and had two pars. Plenty of good shots too.

Now I am seated at an Outback Steakhouse nursing a tall, frosty, dark beer waiting for my steak. I think I'm going to see a movie tonight at the cinema next door. If the Cavs had beat the Magic this would have been a perfect day. But I'm not complaining.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment