Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It ain't the ritz...

My home for the night is the parking lot of a SuperK near Norfolk, VA. I need to deliver at 5am tomorrow morn. It's not the first time I've spent the night in the parking lot of a shopping center. It's probably not the 20th time either.

It actually isn't the worst place in the world to spend the night. The Kmart behind me is 24hr so I have a bathroom all night, there is a good selection of food to choose from and it's quieter than a truckstop. What more could you want? 

Yesterday I made a boo-boo up in CT on I-95. I was being a bit too much of a badass and running the left lane to pass people now and then. Or course that's illegal and a cop busted me. Really nice guy though. Just gave me a failure to signal lane change ticket for 75 bucks instead of the left lane tick for 240 with 2 points on my license. I figure as many times as I've run the left lane I deserve a ticket by now.

I'm gonna nap and then find some food. Not working very hard today.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment