Thursday, February 18, 2010

Confession time...

Alright, I have a confession to make. I haven't showered in a week. I just haven't been in a good situation to do so. The only place I can shower for free is at Flying J truck stops. Other places I have to shell out 10 bucks and that crap adds up. Most of the time if I have a choice between a shower or more sleep I choose sleep. The good news is that I will be showered in a couple hours. 

I was done making my Kmart deliveries by 11am this morn but dispatch didn't give me anything until after 4pm. They want me to take my empty trailer to Columbus, OH and have it there by late morning. Great, wish they could have told me this in the morning. Now I have to take a 10 hr break during the day and drive 600 miles all night on only a few hours sleep. Awesome. Hope I don't die.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre





No comments:

Post a Comment